As a brand, the SportsStuff makes literally all kinds of sport products starting with water sports equipment and ending with snow sports gear. As part of our concern here, they also make all different types of inflatable products including a great line of stand up paddle boards.
SportsStuff is an example for a successful brand that manage to go really deep into the market’s need and interest, and make its own spot that kept on growing strategically to cover everything that is related to a water sport that is only growing more popular by the day.
Combining the practicality of this sport and nice iSUPs packages was the best thing SportsStuff had done. In this review, we’ll take a look at the Adventure 1030 for anyone who’s interested in a fun board.
SportsStuff Adventure 1030 Review — Features & Specs
- Extra reinforced PVC makes the board ultra-stable, tough and rigid
- Large anti-skid EVA pad for secure footing
- EZ Push Hi Pressure Valve
- Tie down system for securing your belongings
- Extra D-rings to attach a kayak seat
- Towing D-ring underneath the nose
- 1 center carry handle
- 1 removable large center fin
- Package includes:
- Removable seat
- Stainless steel tow rings
- Hi pressure hand pump
- Pressure gauge
- Valve wrench
- Large fin
- Ankle leash
|Dimensions||10'6" Long x 30" Wide x 4" Thick|
|Material||Military-grade PVC material and drop-stitch construction|
|Weight limit||250 lbs|
|Number of D-rings||8 D-rings |
|Recommended PSI||15 PSI|
|Fins||1 large detachable center fin|
|Carry handles||1 center carry handle|
|Warranty||1 year warranty|
The Adventure 1030 is a medium sized inflatable SUP that measures 10.6 feet in length, 30 inches in width, and 4 inches in thickness. It’s mainly a standard inflatable paddle board that can fit different activities and different riders as long as they’re nothing over 210 lbs.
The fact that this board is 30 inches wide means a good stability level which is what a beginner really needs. Also, the 4 inches thickness might not be the best on the market but it does quite a good job keeping off above water if you don’t exceed the weight capacity.
The Adventure 1030 is easy to handle once deflated; it’s flexible and it weighs only 25 lbs which is lighter than many other iSUPs with the same measurements.
An inflatable will always remain an inflatable; it’s something we learn to accept in order to gain other things like smooth transportation and practicality.
The Adventure 1030 is an easy going board that is made of military grade PVC material which is meant to make the fact of it being inflatable a pleasing thing.
This board turns very stiff and hard once fully inflated, as it’s guaranteed to serve its purpose for years. The heavy duty reinforced drop stitch construction is known for making any board rock hard from the inside out for a better platform in water.
Moreover, the X-Cross Technology makes sure that all board’s part are perfectly glued together for a firmer and more rigid platform that feels like one piece; the technology used to built those iSUPs is only getting better.
- The first thing to notice about the Adventure 1030 is the color choice; it’s a combination of orange, green and blue which are very fun colors.
- Then, we have the EVA traction pad that covers half the board’s back; it’s blue, soft and comfortable. It’s also diamond grooved for the best grip as it helps make the board stiffer.
- You’ll also find a central carry handle that’ll allow you to comfortably transport the inflated board with one hand.
- This board is featured with 8 stainless steel D-rings; one for toeing underneath its nose, another for safety leash attachment, another 2 are added on the sides for anyone who’s willing to use the featured kayak seat, and the last 4 are on the board’s deck for storage. Quite the complete bungee system.
- Finally, there is a large removable central fin that makes sure the board tracks straightly in different water conditions.
Now this is what I really appreciate about SportsStuff; their great iSUP packages. The Adventure 1030 comes in an all-inclusive package that includes:
- A Hi pressure hand pump with pressure gauge
- A 3-piece adjustable Aluminum paddle
- A detachable kayak seat
- A mesh backpack
- A valve wrench
- A board strap
- A repair kit
- And a leash.
It’s quite the perfect package to handle any inflatable stand up paddle board.
The Adventure 1030 is a very decent inflatable paddle board. It’s rigid and responsive which are two necessary qualities for any good iSUP. If we’re to talk about speed, this board is not designed to knife through the water leaving others behind; it’s more of a recreation and fun board that would do great at touring and exploring.
Talking balance; the Adventure is not bad at all, however, the fact that it’s only 4 inches thick may and can affect its performance especially if the rider is on the heavy side.
Apart from that; this board is strong, durable and somewhat versatile if the water is not too rough or choppy.
- Our favorite thing about the Adventure 1030 is its great complete package.
- It’s a strong iSUP that is great for beginners.
- Its design is fun and colorful.
- It’s featured with a kayak seat to enrich your paddling experience.
- It takes some effort to inflate the board; thus, an electric pump would be great.
- It’s only 4 inches thick; it might not very comfortable for large riders.