Some brands invest a huge amount of time and effort making something they love and care about, and that’s how creativity, innovation and quality come together in one shape.
As one of the best inflatable standup paddle boards’ developers; The Suplex makes a variety of different iSUPs that range from professional to entry level boards; that way, they made sure to cover the needs of all different costumers.
The board we have here today is the Supflex 10′ Fun Flowery iSUP which is absolutely a beauty. I’m sure and certain that a lot of female paddlers will love how it looks and feels thanks to the color choices and design. However, there are other versions with different colors to satisfy different tastes.
Supflex 10′ Fun Flowery Review — Features & Specs
- Built with military-grade double layer PVC
- Extra thick and durable 6" double-wall drop stitch material for stability and stiffness
- Crocodile skin EVA deck; great comfort for practicing Yoga or sitting on the board
- 4 stainless steel D-rings near nose with bungee cord and 1 D-ring near tail for leas
- 2 fixed lateral fins and 1 removable larger center fin
- 1 center carry handle
- Neoprene center carry handle for best comfort and painless transport
- Package includes:
- Dual action high pressure hand pump
- Removable fin
- 3-piece adjustable aluminum travel paddle
- Free leash
|Dimensions||10' Long x 30" Wide x 6" Thick|
|Material||Military-grade PVC material and drop-stitch construction|
|Number of D-rings||5 D-rings
|Recommended PSI||15 PSI|
|Fins||2+1 plastic fins, with large detachable center fin|
|Carry handles||1 center carry handle|
|Warranty||2 year warranty|
For a starter, the Flowery Supflex is an all-round inflatable stand up paddle board that measures 10 feet in length which I honestly will never stop believing it to be the perfect size for touring or recreational paddling. Yet, there is the grey version of this board which is 11 feet long if you’re a large person who needs something a little bigger.
This board can take up to 300 lbs on the water which will lead me to talk about its width and thickness.
The Flowery Supflex is 30 inches wide and 6 inches thick; these exact two numbers are not random. The wider and thicker the board, the better it’ll perform when it comes to balance. Thus, the Flowery Supflex got the best any iSUP could get concerning its size and dimensions.
[pullquote align=”normal” cite=”Says the people behind Supflex.”]More than being a global company specializing in inflatable SUP boards development, we are a global brand committed to bringing quality of life to peoples routine, through the practice of Stand Up Paddling.[/pullquote]
The Supflex takes the quality of their products way too seriously that they bring some of the best athletes in the world to participate in the building process of their boards and to test them before lunching them to the market.
The Flowery Supflex is so convenient and portable, yet it feels like a hard board when inflated. It’s made of military-grade PVC and drop-stitch construction on the inside which provides a rigid core that will hold pressure beyond 15 PSI. Even more than that; this all-around board is designed by FARM; a famous clothing brand from Rio de Janeiro. Its shape is designed to improve stability and general use on flat water.
These specifications make bending the Flowery Supflex nearly impossible for how stiff it turns. Also, you’ll notice that there is no flex whatsoever while standing on the board. And with a 2 years warranty, we can confidently say that this inflatable stand up paddle board is virtually indestructible.
Getting here, you’ll discover all that’s part of the board’s body and built, and I’m glad to say that the Flowery Supflex is featured with everything a paddler would need. Like usual; we’ll start with what’s obvious:
- You’ll find a grey diamond grooved traction pad covering half the board’s back which is enough for anyone to stand, sit or lie down comfortably. It’s thick and soft for maximum comfort.
- Then we have the Neoprene central carry handle that’s meant to facilitate transporting the inflated board; it’s rubbery and rigid for a strong comfortable grip.
- Further, you’ll also find 4 stainless steel D-rings connected with a bungee cord on the deck; it’s a system known for all quality iSUPs in order to allow you to secure any items or cargo needed once in the water. A 5th D-ring is located right on the tail for safety leash attachment as usual.
- Last but not least; the navigation system consists of 3 fins for the best tracking in different water conditions. 2 fins are small and fixed while the central one is larger and removable.
- It’s quite everything an inflatable SUP needs to conquer the water; you’re missing absolutely nothing with this one.
- A high pressure double action hand pump with gauge that pumps air on both the push down and pull up of the handle.
- A top notch quality 3-pieces adjustable aluminum paddle, it’s great for transport and can be adjusted to rider height.
- A free leash for more safety especially for beginners.
- And a good quality backpack that matches the board’s color. The bag has mesh sides so the board dries even when it’s stored.
- The Flowery Supflex’s design is beautifully made to meet the ladies’ fashionable taste.
- It comes in many other different colors for all different customers.
- It’s strong and durable thanks to its FARM design and the drop-stitch technology.
- It’s featured with everything an iSUP needs to hit the water.
- It performs quite well as a recreational paddle board.
- It has 2 years warranty.
- The only I’d say here is that the package lacks a repair kit; which to my personal view is not going to be needed if you’re a friendly user. This board can last for years.