A lot of people consider this time of the year to be the best for all different activities. Water enthusiasts, too, have the same opinion about standup paddle boarding. This friendly water sport managed to attract a huge number of different people with different interests and orientations, who all enjoy the practicality and functionality of these revolutionary inflatable standup paddle boards especially during the upcoming months.
The XtremepowerUS is here today with their neat iSUP that is meant for touring in flat water with many other possibilities. The thing is that XtremepowerUS is a strong brand known for its quality products that include almost everything be it water sports, home products, fitness or pools…
In this review, we’ll bring the XtreampowerUS iSUP closer to you so that you have a better idea about it.
XtremepowerUS iSUP Review — Features & Specs
- Great for all skill levels and conditions
- 6 point mounted bungee system to store all the gear
- Comfort diamond groove traction pad
- 1 center carry handle
- One large removable fin
- Package includes :
- 3 Piece Aluminum Adjustable Travel Paddle
- Carry Back Pack
- High pressure manual pump
- Detachable center Fin
- Repair kit
|Dimensions||10'6" Long x 31" Wide x 6" Thick|
|Material||Military-grade PVC & dropstitch technology|
|Number of D-rings||5 D-rings
|Recommended PSI||10 - 15 PSI|
|Fins||1 large center fin|
|Carry handles||1 center handle|
|Warranty||1 year warranty|
The XtremepowerUS is 10.6 feet long which is pretty standard for a touring and recreational paddling iSUPs. It’s great for both beginners and intermediates who are looking for a strong board that’ll carry out a rigid and stable performance.
As for width; this board is 31 inches wide which is pretty great for stability and balance. It’s very rare to find an iSUP that is beyond 32 inches when it comes to width, unless it’s a yoga iSUP sometimes. The XtremepowerUS iSUP is built with great dimensions taken into consideration.
And finally, this board is 6 inches thick making it possible for it to take up to 250 lbs without any sign of struggle. Also, you’ll be glad to know that this exact width dimension is the best on the market; you’ll find that most quality iSUPs, be it for racing, yoga or touring, are 6 inches thick for maximum stability and weight endurance.
Looking at the XtremepowerUS iSUP for the first time, you can notice how neat of a board it is. Its body is made to look like one rigid piece though it actually consists of many parts and layers that are strongly glued to each other.
This board is made of military grade PVC material that is made to endure different circumstances be it human or natural. This material is known for being super durable and for making any inflatable product stand better chances against bumps and shocks.
Also, the drop-stitch technology that is used to sew the board’s parts together contributes to making it very stiff and hard. Another aspect of the XtremepowerUS iSUP is the material used to built its air chamber; it’s very strong and flexible allowing the board to be inflated up to 15 psi which is enough to make any board turn rock hard.
The XtremepowerUS iSUP is a touring board that is featured with everything an iSUP needs to deliver what’s expected from it.
- To start off, this board comes in three different colors, blue, gray and mint. They all look very appealing and could all be convenient for male and female paddlers.
- You’ll find a great traction pad covering half the board’s back. It’s thick, soft and it comes with a nice yellow and white print.
- Moreover, there are 5 stainless D-rings on this board; 4 of which are on the deck and are connected with the usual bungee cord to perform as a storage area that comes really handy when you need to secure anything to the board. The 5th D-ring is right on the tail for safety leash attachment.
- Another usual feature is the central carry handle that makes carrying the inflated board an easy thing with only one hand; it’s rigid and rubbery for maximum comfort and durability.
- Last but not least, the navigation system is a very basic one that consists of one large removable fin that does a great job keeping a straight tracking in flat water.
I’d totally say that the XtremepowerUS iSUP is highly functional just like it’s expected to be; it lacks nothing to be a great board choice for either entry or intermediate level paddlers.
This is honestly my favorite part about iSUPs; nothing better than finding a complete package with literally everything to start your paddling experience right away. The XtremepowerUS iSUP comes in an all-inclusive package that includes:
- A 3 piece aluminum paddle that could be easily adjusted to suit different riders’ height.
- A hand pump.
- A repair kit.
- The fin.
- And a great carry backpack where you can fit the whole thing to store it.
This is everything anyone needs to start using the board. And if there is anything I’d recommend it’ll be the kind of maintenance needed to make sure your iSUP delivers its best for as long as possible; and that could be a really long period time. All you need to do is make sure that the board is dry before packing it, and then store it somewhere where it’s not exposed to the sun. Also, being a friendly user will only help your board keep its shape and prolong its life.
The XtremepowerUS iSUP is a basic touring board that is very stable in flat water. It didn’t need any big effort to keep a straight tracking which is always a plus for touring iSUPs.
This board is pretty responsive to the paddle and body movement; a beginner can quickly pick up how to balance his or her body on top of it.
I wouldn’t say that the XtremepowerUS iSUP is a fast board, however; it’s definitely not the slowest. It actually glides smoothly with better chances to make it move faster if you don’t hit the maximum weight capacity.
- The XtremepowerUS iSUP comes in an all-inclusive package.
- It comes in 3 different colors.
- It’s strong, rigid and stable.
- It’s great for beginners and intermediate level riders.
- It’s light and very easy to handle and pack/unpack.
- It can take up to 250 lbs.
- It’s budget-friendly.
- I could find nothing wrong with the XtremepowerUS iSUP; it was a pleasant experience trying it, as it seems to be able to maintain its performance for years to come.